Successful Remedies To Remove Manglik Dosh From Kundali
Manglik Dosha is one of the most important dosha analyzed before a couple decides to get married. Learn what causes Manglik Dosha in Kundli along with the mangal dosh remedy suggested by Top Marriage Astrologers in India.
Manglik Dosha is one of the most important dosha analyzed before a couple decides to get married. Manglik Dosha arises with the ill placement of Mars in the natal chart of either the bride of the groom or both. First, let us understand how is a Manglik dosha formed in the Kundali to further elaborate on its importance and need to rectify. When the placement of Mars is in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house from the ascendant or from the moon sign of a native, this dosha is formed. With the placement of Mars in any of the above-mentioned houses, the native suffers from the malefic effect of planet mars.
It is one of the most imperative match points, considered while matching two horoscopes. Free Kundli Matching Online, both the Horoscopes are matched in order to find the Kundali Milan. This makes way for a perfect marriage. However, in many of the cases, the bride or either the groom has an ill-placed planet Mars which causes major troubles in their union.
How To Getting Rid of Manglik Dosha from Kundali
The good part is that the ill effects of Mangal Dosha can be mitigated if the remedy is followed with complete dedication, one can even neutralize the same.
The following are some of the Manglik or Mangal dosh remedies which are commonly recommended by Top Astrologers in India. Some of these are recommended before marriage and others are recommended accordingly. However, it would always be advisable to consult an expert astrologer before taking any remedial solutions.
- At the onset, the ideal age for a native with Mangal Dosha in Kundali to get married is above 28 years of age. Since it is believed that the intensity of Mangal Dosh is reduced considerably by that time.
- The commonly recommended solution for Manglik or Mangal dosh is to get a couple married, where both suffer from the same Dosha. Since two negatives make one positive, this is one of the remedies which an expert astrologer would usually recommend, especially when the Mangal dosh is low in intensity. With two people suffering from the same dosha, the Manglik Dosha gets nullified.
- Kumbh Vivah: This is another remedy where a native is made to marry a banyan or a peepal tree first. It is after this ceremony, the bride and groom are allowed to marry each other. This is usually recommended when the Manglik Dosh is severe.
- Chanting Mantra: This is another simple remedy recommended by most Top Astrologers of India. Especially Navagraha or Gayathri Mantra on every Tuesday.
- Fasting on Tuesdays: This is again a simple method that is done eternally to reduce the ill effects of Mangal dosh. This can also be done by the natives who suffer from Mangal dosh and are married to each other.
- Visiting Hanuman temple on every Tuesday. This will again reduce the extra energy of Mangal or Planet Mars in a native’s chart.
- Visit Lord Karthikey’s temple every Tuesday to reduce the ill effects.
- A native with Manglik dosh is also advised to wear coral gem embedded in copper or a silver ring. This would channelize the energies well.
- The native suffering from Manglik Dosh is also advised to wear a silver bracelet on the left hand. This would help provide relief from the ill-effects of Manglik Dosha.
- Take Red Lentil and Jaggery and feed the same to Cows on Tuesdays.
If you are someone who’s about to get married, or you know someone who has been facing troubles in their marital life, we highly recommend you to get a Manglik Dosha Report made.
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now